Life is full of distractions that often crowd out the things that are most important. Busy schedules and other pressures can begin to chip away at our emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being. It is important to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and take time to relax and refocus on the Lord.
The goal of the Northwoods Conference Center is to introduce individuals to the Lord Jesus Christ and to equip them to apply the principles of God’s Word in their daily lives. Throughout the year, we provide a number of scheduled events that carry out this mission and can create private events that are tailored to the unique needs of your group.
What We Offer
Our conference coordinator will work alongside you in designing the perfect event for your unique group. Organizing and planning an event can be a daunting task, but we will help you:
|Plan programs and activities for people of all ages.|
|Select speakers (or provide supplemental video messages if needed).|
|Design a schedule to best accomplish the goals of your group.|
|Manage housing and assist with registration.|
|Select a menu for meals during your stay.|
We offer a wide range of teaching that can be used, covering topics such as:
- Marriage enrichment
- Resolving youth conflicts
- Effective prayer
- Living the Christian life
- Financial management
The Northwoods can provide accommodations for individuals and groups of up to 200. Let us help you plan your next:
- Church board meeting.
- Pastors’ retreat.
- Family retreat.
- Couples’ retreat.
- Singles’ retreat.
- Parent/child retreat.
- Single parent retreat.
Each group has unique needs. We are here to help you create a private event that is designed to meet the specific needs of your group, and we look forward to hearing from you!
To get started, please follow the steps below:
- Contact the Northwoods conference coordinator to check the availability of dates and to discuss your event. This allows us to better understand the needs of your group and offer suggestions and ideas for planning your event.
- A reservation worksheet with your event information will be e-mailed to you as confirmation. Make any needed changes and return this worksheet to the Northwoods conference coordinator to tentatively reserve dates.
- A contract with the details of your event will then be sent for you to sign and return with a nonrefundable deposit.
- An information package will be sent to you with the complete details of your stay with us.